KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT USE ON CATS
HAZARDS TO HUMANS. CAUTION.
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
For external use only Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age and weighing less than 5 lbs. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for dogs. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your dog with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on medicated, debilitated, or aged dogs. Call 1-855-844-4375 for 24-hour assistance.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
COMBUSTIBLE: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
HOT LINE NUMBER: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For additional information on this product including health concerns, medical emergencies, or possible incidents, you may call 1-855-844-4375 twenty four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not allow children to apply product.
READ THE ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE.
USE ONLY ON DOGS OR PUPPIES 8 WEEKS OF AGE AND OLDER.
DO NOT EXCEED LISTED DOSAGE AMOUNT FOR DOGS.
DO NOT ALLOW YOUR DOG TO INGEST THIS PRODUCT.
DO NOT USE ON RABBITS, CATS, KITTENS, OR OTHER ANIMALS.
DO NOT REAPPLY DOCTORS FOSTER AND SMITH FIPROTROL PLUS FOR DOGS FOR 30 DAYS.
DO NOT APPLY MORE THAN ONE TUBE TO DOGS, ESPECIALLY THOSE OVER 55 LBS.
DO NOT APPLY TO DOGS OR PUPPIES WEIGHING LESS THAN 5 LBS.
To kill fleas, all stages of ticks (Brown Dog ticks, American Dog ticks, Lone Star ticks, and Deer ticks [which may carry Lyme disease]) and chewing lice.
- Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from your face.
- Pull off cap. Turn the cap around and place on top of tube.
- Simply press cap down to break the seal of the tube. Remove cap carefully.
- Position the tip of the tube on the dog's back between the shoulder blades. Use the tip of the tube to part the dog's hair so that the product will be applied at skin level. Begin squeezing out the contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the dog's back to the base of the tail. You may bathe your dog 48 hours after application.
- Repeat every month.
FREQUENCY OF APPLICATION
When used monthly, Doctors Foster and Smith Fiprotrol Plus for Dogs breaks the flea life cycle and controls tick and chewing lice infestations. Research demonstrates that Doctors Foster and Smith Fiprotrol Plus for Dogs kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae for up to six weeks. Doctors Foster and Smith Fiprotrol Plus for Dogs also prevents development of all flea stages for up to six weeks. Doctors Foster and Smith Fiprotrol Plus for Dogs can control fleas for up to six weeks. If there is a high risk of reinfestation or if the pet has fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis, a once monthly application may be needed. Doctors Foster and Smith Fiprotrol Plus for Dogs kills brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and deer ticks for at least one month. A once monthly application is recommended where tick control is needed. Doctors Foster and Smith Fiprotrol Plus for Dogs kills chewing lice for 30 days.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
PESTICIDE STORAGE. Keep this product in its tightly closed original container when not in use. Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL. Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
CONTAINER HANDLING. Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Offer for recycling, if available, or place in trash. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-855-844-4375.
DO NOT USE ON CATS
Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian.