Place this gorgeous natural wood pet gate in any location, anytime you need it! The Large Freestanding Pet Gate stands on its own in front of any opening 39.8" to 71.3" wide.
The Large Freestanding Pet Gate features an eco-friendly, sustainable Rubberwood frame with 1.25"-spaced 7-gauge steel poly-coated wire. The gate's rich, neutral color complements any décor. Side panels prevent the Large Freestanding Pet Gate from tipping over. Plus, rubber feet protect surfaces and prevent the gate from moving/sliding. Includes instruction manual. Easy assembly required.
The Large Freestanding Pet Gate is ideal for small dogs 6.5-17.5 lbs.
Shop all pet gates for dogs.
Please click on "More Information" for usage and cleaning instructions, and tips for successful use.
Requires a Phillips-head or flat-head screwdriver for assembly.
Pet gate may show coating cracks at some joints and/or uneven coloration of wood as frames are made of natural wood.
- This product cannot completely prevent pets from passing through an entryway/doorway. Do not place the gate in a location where passage could lead to possible danger. Choose location carefully.
- Never place the product at the top of a staircase, near a glass door, or in an exit hallway. Avoid places where it may be unsafe to install this product.
- Do not stride over the gate.
- Take care not to stumble over gate's feet.
- Do not use this product for anything other than its intended purpose of confining small dogs 6.5-17.5 lbs.
- This product is designed for indoor use only.
- Do not use this product while your pet is leashed.
- Make sure each part is properly fixed in place and pay special attention to newborn puppies or tiny dogs to avoid unexpected injury.
- We recommend using this product only when you can be nearby to attend to your pet.,
- Attach left side panel to left front panel. First place front and side panels parallel to each other.
a. Tilt front panel and insert top hinge on the front panel onto stem of top hinge on side panel.
b. Align bottom hinge of front panel with bottom hinge of side panel.
c. Insert L-shaped pin.
d. Open side panel to 90 degrees.
- Attach right side panel to right front panel. Place front and side panels parallel to each other. Repeat steps
- Attach front panels
a. Align adjustment holes and fixing holes according to desired width (the width of the gate can be adjusted by intervals of 1.9").
b. Insert bolts into adjustment and fixing holes with flat washers and spring washers at top and bottom of left/right front panel using screwdriver.
- Secure the side panel - Attach left/right side panels to left/right front panel using bolts as necessary. If dogs are able to push side panels, use bolts to attach side panels to front panels.
- Level the gate using the adjuster. To level the product, turn the adjuster on the bottom of left front panel.
When correctly assembled, the gate should not feel loose or wobbly.
- Disassemble front panels - remove bolts on left/right front panels.
- Disassemble side panels - remove bolts on left/right side panels.
- Disassemble each panel - remove L-shaped pin from lower hinge and lift side panel straight up to remove it.
- Use a mild detergent and water and clean with a soft cloth or sponge.
- Do not use a scrub brush or a polishing powder - doing so may result in scratches, rust, or discoloration.
- Do not use creosol or other disinfectants. This may damage or discolor the wooden finish.
- Do not use harsh chemicals such as thinner, benzene, or alcohol, as these may damage or discolor surfaces.
- After cleaning, wipe dry with a soft cloth or place in a shaded area to air dry. Do not place gate in direct sunlight.