Your 3-in-1 ultra-convenient pet containment solution! The Convertible Elite 6-Panel Pet Gate lets you easily configure panels into a freestanding pet gate, room divider, or pet pen!
The Convertible Elite 6-Panel Pet Gate lets you easily confine your pet in areas with large openings, and quickly convert gate or divider into a pen anytime you need a smaller pet containment space.
Each pet gate panel locks in place at 90° and 180° angles with specially designed, stability-enhancing caps. The Convertible Elite 6-Panel Pet Gate features a lockable door that lets you move freely from room to room without having to move the entire unit. Gorgeous, eco-friendly Rubberwood construction makes this pet gate a stunning addition to any setting. The Convertible Elite 6-Panel Pet Gate features 7-gauge poly-coated steel wire with 1-1/8" spacing. Includes instruction manual. Easy assembly required.
Each panel dimensions are 31.9" wide x 31.5" tall
Used as a gate the dimensions are: 68.9" deep x 31.9" wide x 31.5" tall
Used as a room divider the dimensions are: Can stretch up to 135.8" wide x 31.5" tall
The Convertible Elite offers you a variety of configurations to fit any situation!
The Convertible Elite 6-Panel Pet Gate is ideal for small-medium dogs 8-40 lbs.
Shop all pet gates for dogs.
Downloadable Richell Convertible Elite 6-Panel Pet Gate Instruction PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later - get it here for free)
Please click on "More Information" for usage and cleaning instructions, and tips for successful use.
No screws or additional tools required.
This product is designed exclusively for dogs.
Door locks automatically after closing.
Rubber skids keep product in place and prevent shifting to avoid floor damage.
- This product cannot completely prevent pets from passing through an entryway/doorway. Do not place the gate in a location where passage could lead to possible danger. Choose location carefully.
- Install product only on a solid, level floor.
- Do not use this product for anything other than its intended purpose of confining small to medium dogs 8-40 lbs.
- Keep this product in sight and keep the door open when unattended to help ensure your pet's safety.
- Make sure door locks properly to prevent unexpected injury or escape.
- Never place the product at the top of a staircase, near a glass door, or in an exit hallway. Avoid places where it may be unsafe to install this product.
- Do not stride over the gate.
- This product is designed for indoor use only.
- Do not use this product while your pet is leashed.
- Make sure each part is properly assembled and pay special attention to newborn puppies or tiny dogs to avoid unexpected injury.
- We recommend using this product only when you can be nearby to attend to your pet.
- Do not force door to open wider than intentionally designed to prevent damage or separation from wooden frame.
- Attach panels
a. Locate the hole on the bottom of the panel and insert the wood dowel on the coupling rod.
b. Attach the top of the coupling rod to the panel as shown. (After inserting the wood dowel, do not force the coupling rod by twisting/turning it.)
- Insert hole pins - Insert 2 hole pins into the holes on top of the coupling rods.
- Insert caps - After selecting your desired configuration, insert caps as shown. Check to make sure each cap is in position. Caps may only be inserted at 90° or 180° angles. There will be a small gap between the panel and the cap.
How to open and close gate door
- Remove caps.
- Remove hole pins.
- Slide panel forward to separate from coupling rod. Do NOT force by pulling or twisting coupling rod.
- Be careful to avoid collapse while disassembling product.
- Leave door locked with disassembling door panel.
- Grip and lift the upper gate lock so that the gate door is opened by releasing the upper and lower gate locks.
- The product is designed to lock, automatically when closed. If too much or too little force is used when closing, the gate door may not lock.
- Use a mild detergent and water and clean with a soft cloth or sponge.
- Do not use harsh chemicals such as thinner, benzene, or alcohol, as these may damage or discolor bamboo surfaces.
- Do not use a scrub brush or a polishing powder - doing so may result in scratches, rust, or discoloration.
- When using a disinfectant, follow the manufacturer's instructions for dilution to prevent surface damage or discoloration.
- After cleaning, wipe dry with a soft cloth or place in a shaded area to air dry. Do not place gate in direct sunlight.