MORE active ingredients, in ratios our vets recommend, than other pet joint products
Scrumptious soft chewables your dog will think are treats
Maximum support of healthy cartilage, joint fluid, connective tissue, and proper immune response
We guarantee your satisfaction, or your money back
In our practice, we've never found a pet joint formula like this - one that combines so many proven ingredients, with multiple functions, all in a single product. We couldn't find a formula like it, so we made it ourselves. And we made it in forms your dog WILL eat! Joint Care Premium Plus is the most complete - and most delectable - pet joint support product on the market.
You don't need to look any further if you're looking for the best dog glucosamine product. This formula not only includes the big 3: glucosamine, chondroitin, and mussel, it also contains at least 10 more ingredients shown to support cartilage, connective tissue, joint fluid, and proper function of the immune system. It works on multiple pathways to joint health the way no other joint support product can. It includes hyaluronic acid, an important component of joint fluid. Vitamins C & E, Quercetin, and Citrus Bioflavonoids combat free radicals. It also contains Yucca schidigera, Boswellia, and Bromelain to support proper immune system function within your dog's or cat's joints. Manganese and sulfur (MSM) supply mineral components of cartilage. Everything your pet's joints need - it's in this formula. Natural cheese flavor. Feel free to use this along with prescription medications like Rimadyl, or with our Omega-3 products. For dogs only.
Who needs Joint Care Premium Plus?
If you use Joint Care 3, or are looking for the absolute most powerful joint health support product on the market for your dog or cat, you'll love this new, improved formula, which contains additional ingredients that help work right down to the cellular level. Joint Care Premium Plus gives you our most advanced combination of ingredients and targets senior pets who have slowed down, pets recovering from hip or joint surgery, and pets who need a multi-faceted approach to healthy joints. It is for customers who trust the effectiveness of glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM for healthy joints, but also want beneficial ingredients not found in other formulas.
Joints are very complex living tissues, and their health is influenced by a number of factors. Joint Care Premium Plus, our top veterinarian-formulated product for your pet's joint support, provides the building blocks of cartilage and joint fluid, and supports your pet's joints through multiple pathways. Joint Care Premium Plus is the most advanced mix of key ingredients on the market.
How the key ingredients work:
- Both glucosamine and chondroitin are building blocks of cartilage. Chondroitin also is necessary for the production of joint fluid which lubricates and protects the joints. Glucosamine and chondroitin work synergistically - increasing the effectiveness of each other.
- Hyaluronic acid is another normal component of joint fluid, whose major activity is to provide the thickening of the joint fluid so it provides the best cushioning.
- Mussel contains glucosamine and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), the main components of cartilage and synovial fluid found in joints.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is an organic form of sulfur used for normal cartilage production.
- Quercetin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, citrus bioflavonoids, and zinc are powerful antioxidants that aid in the support the body's normal immune defenses. Manganese is also an antioxidant and helps normal bone development and production of cartilage.
- Zinc is necessary for the body's regulatory functions and works with enzymes necessary for cell health and metabolism.
- Yucca schidigera, bromelain and boswellia support the normal regulation of the immune system, which affects joint health.
Also available in tablet form.
Shop all dog hip & joint support products.
May be used with NSAIDS, such as Rimadyl and Deramaxx or our Omega-3 capsules or chewables.
Please click on "More Information" for ingredients, storage information, and additional details.