PetArmor Plus for Dogs
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CAUTION: SEE BACK LABEL FOR ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS
DO NOT USE ON CATS
OTHER INGREDIENT: 81.40%
Kills ticks including those that may transmit Lyme disease.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE.
USE ONLY ON DOGS AND PUPPIES OVER 8 WEEKS OF AGE.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS. CAUTION. Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contract with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Hazards to Domestic Animals
For external use on dogs only. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product on dogs. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Do not treat your dog with more than one pesticide product at a time. Over dosing your dog can result in serious illness and even death. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction. If your dog is exhibiting signs of and/or is being treated for skin dermatitis, talk to your veterinarian before applying any topical flea and tick control product.
- Call a poison control center or a doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in Eyes
- Flush eyes with plenty of water. Call a doctor if irritation persists.
If on Skin
- Wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
Hot Line Number: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-888-908-8425 for emergency medical treatment information.
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO APPLY PRODUCT. TO PREVENT HARM TO YOU OR YOUR DOG, READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS CAREFULLY. Do not use on cats, rabbits, or animals other than dogs. Do not allow your dog to ingest this product. Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age or those weighing less than the package indicates they are designed for. Use entire contents of tube on each dog. Do not split one tube between dogs. Do not use multiple tubes on one dog. Weigh your dog to be sure you are applying the right dose formulated for the weight of your dog. Separate the treated dog from all other dogs and cats for 24 hours after treatment has been applied.
Side Effects: Monitor your dog after application. Some dogs may experience temporary startle effects when any product is applied. Dogs may experience some temporary irritation on the site of product application such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your dog with a mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-888-908-TICK. If your dog has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a veterinarian before repeating application. The most common signs of incidental ingestion are excessive salivation and foaming of the mouth. If these symptoms occur, immediately feed your dog and continue to monitor your dog for the next 24 hours.
DO NOT USE ON CATS. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian.
How to Open
Remove product tubes from the package. Separate one tube from the others. Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
How to Apply
Insert tube over dog and use open end to part dog's hair. Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog's skin, on a spot on the dog's back between the shoulder blades. Do not apply more than once every 4 weeks.
Frequency of Application
Use this product monthly for complete control of flea, tick, and chewing lice infestations. Studies show this product kills adult fleas for up to three months. Apply monthly if your dog is at high risk for flea infestation. Apply monthly to control ticks and chewing lice. This product remains effective even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to sunlight. Allow treated area to dry thoroughly.