The Train-Well Bark Control Collar for dogs is our most economical correction collar. Static correction is activated when your dog barks, not when other dogs bark. Dog receives a warning tingle at first bark. If he barks again within 30 seconds, he receives the lowest level of correction. Stimulation increases with continued barking within 30 seconds of previous bark. Unit automatically resets if barking subsides. Audible beep with each correction. Low-battery indicator, ideal device for medium- to large-sized dogs. Fits up to 22" neck. For dogs 8 lbs and over.
System includes: Waterproof bark control receiver (2.6 oz), adjustable waterproof collar, 6-volt battery, owner's manual, and training guide. Receiver color may vary (red or green).
Replacement 6v batteries (item 9543) sold separately.
Please click on "More Information" for collar's features and use and warranty details.
This collar is ideal for:
- Preventing nuisance barking at home, in a kennel, or while traveling
- Preventing your dog from howling at night
- Preventing your dog from barking in restricted areas.
Electronic training devices are very humane and effective when used correctly. They can help control unwanted behaviors that may endanger your dog's safety and well-being. They can also help foster a positive bond between you and your dog. It is important that you completely understand all functions of the collar and how to properly incorporate it into your training program before placing it on your dog. Always use the lowest stimulation level to achieve the desired behavior.
Use of the Train-Well No-Bark Collar
- Warning sensation after first bark (half the normal correction intensity)
- Stimulation increases incrementally after each consecutive bark (up to 6 levels)
- Automatic shutoff for 3 minutes after 15 barks within a period of 50 seconds
- Waterproof receiver
- Separate test mode
- Low battery warning
- Adjustable collar - fits neck sizes 10 to 22 inches
- Correction reduction resistor for extra-sensitive dogs can be purchased from the manufacturer
This collar is designed to be worn by your dog when you want him to remain quiet.
Before You Begin:
- Thoroughly read the product owner's manual.
- Thoroughly review the training guide.
The following tasks must be completed to prepare your new Bark Control Collar for operation. Refer to the owner's manual provided for detailed instructions for completing each of these steps.
- Assemble the collar.
- Install the battery into the collar unit. (No bark collar is automatically turned on.)
- Fit the collar to the dog.
Tips for Use:
- Do not leave the collar on your dog for more than 8 hours at a time.
- Familiarize your dog with the collar before turning it on. Make sure it is fitted and working properly.
- Remove all other collars from your dog while using the no-bark collar.
- Remove the battery whenever the collar is not in use.
- Inspect your dog's neck daily for signs of irritation and soreness.
Return of electrical equipment to Drs. Foster & Smith for exchange or refund is limited to 60 days from the date of purchase. Beyond 60 days, electrical equipment is covered by the manufacturer's warranty and you should contact the manufacturer for repair or replacement.