Quickly, easily remove and kill attached and crawling ticks on your dog or cat. This convenient, use-anytime spray is a must-have for any pet owner, especially those residing in wooded areas. Resultix Tick Spray contains NO conventional pesticides, and you can use it as often as needed.
Once applied to a tick or ticks on your pet, Resultix's active ingredient quickly begins dissolving the wax covering on the tick's hard outer shell, killing the parasite within 3 hours. Ticks sprayed with Resultix will either fall off your pet, or be immobile when you remove them from your pet's skin.
Shop all tick and flea control
Resultix Tick Spray from Bayer
Application and use instructions:
Use when you see a tick or ticks on your pet. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Do not spray near your pet's eyes. Do not use on irritated skin. Discontinue use and consult a veterinarian if skin irritation or skin infections develop during use of this product.
- Remove the cap and hold the bottle upright.
- Direct the nozzle at the tick and spray until the tick is covered (usually 2 sprays).
- The tick will die within 3 hours and either fall off your pet, or be immobile when removed.
- If the tick falls off indoors within 3 hours of application, carefully pick up and dispose of tick using gloves or tweezers.
- If, after 3 hours, the tick has not fallen off, remove it carefully with gloves or tweezers and dispose of it.
- Safely dispose of ticks by placing tick in a sealable plastic bag, sealing the bag, and placing the bag in an outdoor garbage can.
- Wash hands thoroughly if you accidently came in contact with ticks.
Please read all of the manufacturer's product packaging and any packaging inserts prior to using this product. May cause skin and eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Keep product out of reach of children and pets.