The trusted once-a-month topical flea treatment Advantage has an added boost with the addition of the insect growth regulator pyriproxyfen. Advantage II for Cats actively targets the ENTIRE flea life cycle; kills adults with the insecticide imidacloprid AND kills eggs and larvae with the insect growth regulator (IGR) pyriproxyfen. When compromise is not an option, choose Advantage II for Cats.
Dual action topical provides fast-acting relief from biting adults whether your cat has fleas or picks up fleas from another animal. The active ingredient, imidacloprid kills 98-100% of adult fleas within 12 hours and kills re-infesting fleas within 2 hours. The addition of the insect growth regulator (IGR) pyriproxyfen inhibits development of flea eggs and larvae. In other words, Advantage II for Cats breaks the flea life cycle for effective treatment and prevention of flea infestations. Take flea control to the next level with non-prescription Advantage II for Cats topical flea control treatment.
Dr. Foster and Dr. Smith don't compromise on monthly flea control for their cats. That's why we highly recommend Advantage II for Cats as the fast, effective and economical choice for flea control. Advantage II for Cats remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming, or after exposure to rain or sunlight. One tube can be effective for up to four weeks. Each package contains pre-measured, childproof, easy-to-use squeeze tubes. For cats 8 weeks or older. Do not use dog products on cats.
Please Note: Maximum quantity limit of 6 per item.
Sorry, these items cannot be shipped to Puerto Rico. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Advantage II for Cats is manufactured by Bayer, a trusted and dedicated name in animal healthcare. Guaranteed USA Supplier.
Looking for Advantage II for Dogs?
|Imidacloprid; 1-[6-Chloro-3-pyrindinyl) methyl]-N-nitro-2-imidazolidinimine
|Pyriproxyfen IGR (Insect Growth Regulator)
Hazards to humans: Advantage II for Cats causes eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children.
Hazards to domestic animals: Advantage II for Cats is for external use only. Do not use on cats under eight weeks of age. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any product.
How to Apply
- Use only on cats. Do not use on other animals.
- Remove one applicator tube from the package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents of the tube directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your pet's eyes or mouth. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the cat licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product.
- Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
- In case of a severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
Storage and Disposal
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from freezing. Pesticide Disposal: securely wrap original container in several layers of newspaper and discard in trash. Container disposal: Do not reuse empty container. Wrap container and put in trash.