Who needs Joint Care Level 1 Plus?
If you have an active adult or overweight dog, the ingredients in Joint Care Level 1 Plus are an ideal way to help keep him mobile. Now this formula comes in an easy-to-feed, natural cheese-flavored chewable dogs snap up like a reward. Pet owners know they can trust the basics of glucosamine and chondroitin, and this product also adds New Zealand green mussel and a unique antioxidant mix. Joints not only need building blocks of cartilage, but need antioxidants to fight off oxidizing damage that can happen from environmental pollutants, or even natural aging. Antioxidants work together to combat this damage and support the body's natural defenses, so it is vital to have a variety of different antioxidants. Joint Care Level 1 Plus is a great addition to your dog's regime for maintaining joint integrity. Use with our Omega-3 Gel Caps for extra joint support. For dogs only.
Active Ingredients (per chewable)
|New Zealand Green Mussel
(amino acid chelate)
(amino acid chelate)
1 chewable = 6 gm
1 chewable contains 18 calories
Inactive Ingredients :
Calcium Propionate (preservative), Corn Starch, dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Fish Oil, Glycerin, Lecithin, NaturalCheese Flavor, Purified Water, Rice Bran, Safflower Oil, Sorbic Acid (preservative).
Directions (Chewables): Give 1 chewable daily per 25 pounds; 1/2 chewable daily if less than 10 pounds. For dogs requiring more than one chewable, divide between morning and evening. As with any edible item, wash hands after handling product.
Also available in Tablets!
May be used with NSAIDS, such as Rimadyl and Deramaxx.
Please click on "More Information" for storage, cautions and other information.
How the key ingredients work:
- Glucosamine, chondroitin, and components of perna mussel are the building blocks of cartilage.
- Glucosamine is a major component of cartilage.
- Chondroitin is a major constituent of joint fluid, which cushions and lubricates the joint.
- New Zealand green mussel contains glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), and glucosamine, plus ETAs, a type of Omega-3 fatty acid.
- Vitamin C, manganese, zinc, and bioflavonoids, as antioxidants, support the body's natural defenses. In addition, manganese aids production of cartilage and helps normal bone development. Zinc works with over 200 enzymes in the body for proper cell health and metabolism.
CAUTIONS: Administer during or after the animal has eaten to prevent gastrointestinal upset. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. If lameness worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant, nursing or breeding animals has not been proven.
STORAGE: Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat, moisture or light.
WARNING: For use in animals only. Keep out of reach of children and pets to avoid unwanted consumption. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Federal law prohibits off-label use of this product by feeding to ruminants.