Gotta get outdoors with your canine companion? Hit the trail, sidewalk, or ski slope with your dog and enjoy hands-free convenience and comfort! The versatile Hurtta Hiking Belt gives you and your dog freedom of movement while hiking, trekking, skiing, or skating together. This sturdy, comfortable padded belt is also suitable for use while you're riding a bicycle.
A host of smart features makes the Hurtta Hiking Belt a great addition to your outdoor gear:
- Adjustable nylon strap with tough plastic quick-clip buckle keeps belt snugly around you.
- Optional, adjustable elastic leg straps further enhance the belt's fit and supports your body when your dog pulls.
- Front elasticized flexi section decreases stress on you when your dog suddenly pulls on her leash, ensuring comfortable movement.
- 5.75"-high back pad lined with breathable mesh boosts your comfort as you exercise with your dog.
- 6"-deep pocket with drawstring closure holds a water bottle or a handful of treats.
- 6.25" x 4" deep zippered pocket with slot for headphone/ear bud cord securely contains your mobile phone or other gear.
- Reflective accents boost safety after dark.
- Panic lock lets you quickly release your dog's leash in an emergency situation.
- Heavy-duty, black powder-coated metal hardware stands up to frequent use in even the harshest, most rugged conditions.
Designed in Finland, the Hurtta Hiking Belt accommodates any leash measuring 1/2" dia or less and fits waists measuring 32"-51". This rugged hiking belt ideal for virtually any outdoor adventure is also suitable for use in competitions. 100% polyester. One size. Black.
Hand wash your Hurtta Hiking Belt when soiled, or spot clean with a pet-formulated stain/spot remover such as CleanAway (item #22032). Simply spritz CleanAway on the belt, and allow its enzymes and "good" bacteria to digest the stain and odor until it is gone permanently.