||12 gallon Nano Cube Deluxe and Nano Cube Stand at one great price
||High-tech aquarium combined with quality aquarium furniture
||Save time and money with the Nano Cube and Stand package deal
Purchase the popular 12 gallon Nano Cube Deluxe and receive a free Nano Cube Stand. A great deal and a great way to display the high-tech Nano Cube aquarium in a stylish, clutter-free manner. The UL-Listed Nano Cube Deluxe aquarium features integrated 3-stage filtration and two, 24-watt 50/50 compact fluorescent lamps to satisfy the higher light output needs of the serious nano-reef enthusiast, and built in LED Nite-Vu Moonlight to illuminate nocturnal behaviors. The chic, cabinet-style Nano Cube Stand showcases the Nano Cube in a stylish contemporary sensibility for a dramatic presentation in any décor.
Nano Cube Deluxe measures: 13-3/4" x 15-3/4" x 14-3/4" high
Nano Cube Stand measures: 15" x 15" x 28" high
Please click on "More Information" for features and instructions.
Nano Cube Deluxe 12 Gallon AquariumLighting
Includes a powerful 24-watt 50/50 compact fluorescent lamp to provide the ultimate in coral health and coloration. Installed with a splashguard lens for bulb and ballast protection. Energy-saving ballast allows for "flicker-free" starts and dependable long-term performance. Provides maximum light output with the least amount of heat production. Deluxe
includes (2) 24-watt 50/50 compact fluorescent lamps to meet the needs of the serious reef enthusiast.
This discreet filtration system is hidden to provide maximum space for your aquarium inhabitants. Sponge filter traps detritus and free-floating particulate matter. Activated carbon bag removes dissolved organics and odors. Ceramic Rings and Bio-Balls provide the ideal environment for beneficial bacteria.
The included submersible pump is rated at 106 gph for water circulation.
Double Fan Cooled Canopy
Heavy-duty ABS canopy can be flipped back and held in place for easy access for cleaning and feeding. Specifically designed for extra heat output with 4 vents and 2 built-in cooling fans to dissipate excess heat. Ensures cooler operation to extend the life of bulbs and ballast. Deluxe Nano Cube features a ventilated reflector.
Ball Bearing Fans
Quieter operation than standard fans on the market.
Do NOT allow water contact on any of the electrical components - may cause electrical shock.
- Fill the Nano Cube with water before plugging power cords into grounded outlets.
- The first plug will automatically start the circulation pump.
- The second plug controls the power to the lighting system.
- Flip the light switch to "ON" position located on top of the canopy to turn on Compact Fluorescent Lighting.
Nano Cube Maintenance:
Always unplug the pump and lighting power cords before performing any maintenance to prevent damage to the equipment.
- Rinse out sponge filter (located in the rear of the aquarium) under sink faucet monthly and replace when necessary.
- Remove and replace activated carbon bag monthly. New bags should be rinsed under sink faucet before installing into filter compartment.
- Replace bulbs annually.
- Do NOT clean Ceramic Rings - this may harm beneficial bacteria.
- Remove circulation pump located in the rear compartment and rinse impeller motor under sink faucet to dislodge debris and particulate matter.
- Remove screws from the splashguard lens and remove compact fluorescent lamp.
- Replace with new lamp and install splashguard lens.
Nano Cube Stand
- Stylish Contemporary Stand - Made to fit the Nano Cube. Furniture-quality design that's attractive in any setting.
- Shelf - Provides added storage.
- Chrome Bars - Stylish support bars provide added strength plus a clean contemporary look.
- Small Footprint - Takes up only 15 " x 15" of space
- Rounded Front Corners - Echoes Nano Cube design for sleek integrated look. No sharp corners to bump into.
- Heavy-duty Hinges - For secure closure of front door.