Give your chameleon everything she needs right from the start. This mesh habitat, designed just for chameleons, includes everything you need to care for your pet. Includes black anodized aluminum open-air screen cage, two doors, lighting, heating, plants, thermometer, substrate and more. Even includes sample packets of water conditioner and essential chameleon supplements. Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum cage is easy to set up and is ideal for small species of Old World Chameleons, and other arboreal species of lizards. Habitat is 16" x 16" x 30".
- ReptiBreeze® Anodized Aluminum Mesh Cage
- Naturalistic Flora™ - Flexible Hanging Vine
- Natural Bush™ Plants (Congo Ivy)
- Tropical UVB & Heat Lighting Kit
- Digital Thermometer
- Eco Carpet (5 gal, 2 pack)
- ReptiSafe® Water Conditioner (sample)
- Repti Calcium® without D3 (sample)
- ReptiVite™ with D3 (sample)
Shop all Species-Specific Chameleons.
Shop all Reptile Habitats.
Downloadable Reptibreeze Chameleon Kit Assembly Instruction PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later - get it here for free.)
Before you begin, make sure you have all of the components of the kit.
- Attach top panel to back panel: Place the back panel on its long edge. Locate the edges labeled "C" on both the back and top panels. Attach the top panel to the back panel using the long screws.
- Attach bottom panel to back panel: Align the letters "K" on the bottom and back panels. Screw the panels together using long screws.
- Attach the right side panel: Match letters "D, F, and J" on the right side panel to the corresponding letters on the top, back, and bottom panels. Use long screws to attach panels together.
- Insert lower door hinge pin and attach left side panel: Turn the assembly over so that it is resting on the right side panel. Locate the hole for the bottom door hinge pin on the inside edge of the right side panel. Align the "I" label on the bottom door with the corresponding label on the bottom panel (the sticker must face out). Insert the right bottom door hinge pin into the hole on the right side panel. While holding the bottom door in place, set the left side panel on the assembly, making sure that the left bottom door hinge pin goes into the hole in the inside edge of the left side panel. Attach the left side panel using long screws. Shut the bottom door and rotate latches on either side to lock.
- Attach upper main door: Turn the assembly onto the back panel and set the upper main door in place by matching the labels "A, H, and E". Use the four short screws to attach the hinges to the right side panel.
- Insert floor panel: At this time you may remove the panel identification labels. Place the terrarium upright and insert the floor panel through the upper main door. Shut the upper main door and lock it by rotating the latches, making sure that the latch pegs on the door fit into the recesses in the latches.
- Add Furnishings. Add the Repti Cage Carpet, Naturalistic Vine, and Natural Bush Plant. Both pieces of carpet should be used to cover the bottom of the habitat.
- Install Daylight Blue Heat Lamp and ReptiSun® 5. 0 UVB lamp into the Mini Combo Deep Dome Lamp Fixture. Place the Tropical Lighting Kit with UVB on top of the screen cage and plug it in.
- Install the Digital Terrarium Thermometer. Place the probe in the middle of the terrarium and leave the digital read-out outside.